Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the pictures true to the products? Yes, at least 99% of all pictures on our website are taken by our in-house team. You may also wish to check our customers' photo reviews linked on each item listing.
- What do the luggage sizes (20 inch, 24 inch, 28 inch) mean? They refer to the height of the luggage. The most common luggage sizes are 20, 24 and 28 inches, and you might wish to take sizing reference from luggage as displayed in hypermarts, departmental stores or retail stores.
- Can the luggage be nested? Yes, for the same design, the 20 inch can fit into the 24 inch and the 24 inch can fit into the 28 inch. As exact dimensions for different designs might differ, you may wish to contact us at sg.luggage.outlet[at]gmail.com if you wish to enquire on nesting different designs.
- What do soft-side and hard-side luggage mean? Softside luggage refers to fabric luggage, made of material such as nylon, polyester or Shandong Silk. Hard-side luggage refers to non-fabric materials such as ABS, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene or Aluminium.
- What is the maximum weight that the luggage can hold? We have not tested the weight limit for every single luggage, but they should generally be able to withstand the weight limit of airlines.
- Is there product warranty for the purchases? There is no warranty for our luggage, but rest assured that we check all our items prior to delivery for manufacturing defects, and provide after-sales service repairs for our items.
- What do you mean by spinner wheels? Spinner wheels refer to the 360-degree rotational wheels that all our hard-side luggage have.
- I really like this item. Will you restock this item/colour? Please drop us a mail at sg.luggage.outlet[at]gmail.com with the item you would like to purchase and we will notify you once the restock is in!
- Can I see the item before purchasing / Can I buy on the spot? Yes, please drop us a mail at sg.luggage.outlet[at]gmail.com with the item, size and colour you would like to purchase, and we will be in contact with you shortly.
- Can I do self-collection? Yes, self-collection will be at our warehouse in Yishun (3 bus-stops plus 10 minute-walk away from Yishun MRT)
- Is there further discounts for bulk purchases (more than 3 pieces)? Yes, we welcome all corporate and bulk purchases. Please drop us a mail at sg.luggage.outlet[at]gmail.com with your company name, contact details and item requirements/budget you have, and we will be in contact with you shortly.
- What payment modes do you accept? We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), PayPal, local bank transfer and mobile payment methods such as DBS Paylah!.
- Do you take cash on delivery? Sorry we do not offer this payment option currently.
- How much is the delivery charge? Delivery to any Singapore addresses is waived off for all purchases, for a limited time period only!
- Do you ship overseas? We do not offer international shipping currently, but are working towards it.
When can I expect delivery of my product? For Singpost normal mail orders, it will be within the week, posted to the mailbox. For Qxpress deliveries, please refer to the table below for reference:
Payment confirmation received before Despatched to Qxpress on Delivered to address on Mon 10pm Tue Wed - Fri Tue 10pm Wed Thu - Sat Wed 10pm Thu Fri - Mon Thu 10pm Fri Sat - Tue Fri 10pm Sat Mon - Wed Sun 10pm Mon Tue - Thu Public holiday 10pm Next working day 1-3 days after despatch
- Is there a tracking number for my order? For Singpost normal mail orders, there is no tracking service available. For orders despatched via Qxpress, a tracking number will be issued.
- What are the delivery timings? The deliveries are mostly fulfilled by Qxpress. They deliver from Mondays - Fridays, 12pm - 830pm and Saturdays, 11am - 4pm.
- Can I specify a delivery time slot? You may wish to specify a preferred delivery time range, and Qxpress will try their best to accommodate the timing based on their delivery schedules.
- What if I'm not around when the delivery personnel came? Qxpress will attempt to redeliver on another day.
- Is there a number I can call to check on delivery? Qxpress customer service hotline is 6661 9100.
- Can I request for same day/next day delivery? Express deliveries can be arranged at an additional charge. Please drop us a mail at sg.luggage.outlet[at]gmail.com with the item, size and colour you would like to get, and we will advise on the surcharge needed.
- Can I exchange to a different size/colour? Exchanges can be made at our warehouse in Yishun if item is in brand new, unused condition. Please drop us a mail at sg.luggage.outlet[at]gmail.com and we will get in contact with you shortly.
- I notice a defect on the luggage, how do I request for an exchange? Please drop us a mail at sg.luggage.outlet[at]gmail.com with a picture of the defect, and we will get in contact with you shortly.
- I forgot my luggage passcode, how do I reset the passcode? The default passcode is 0-0-0. However, if the passcode has been changed and forgotten, the only way to unlock is to try all combinations from 0-0-0 till 9-9-9.
- My luggage lock is not working, can you repair? Please drop us a mail at sg.luggage.outlet[at]gmail.com with a picture of the lock and a description of the problem. We will try our best to assist you.