The new era of luggage has arrived. While most of the crowdfunded range of smart luggage have integrated, self-weighing mechanisms, they usually come in carry-on cabin sizes only. Our smart luggage comes in both carry-on and check-in sizes. Equipped with a top handle that doubles up as a weighing scale, you no longer have to worry about paying exorbitant fees for the unintended extra kgs that you're checking in. You also need not worry about the embarrassing situation of repacking your luggage at the airport when you realised the carry-on baggage exceeded 7kg.
With the puncture-resistant, anti-theft zippers, you'll feel equally secure as using an aluminium frame luggage, yet scrimping additional weight for the lovely souvenirs.
20 inch - 3.2kg, 55cm*33cm*25cm (cabin size)
24 inch - 3.7kg, 64cm*40cm*30cm (check-in)
28 inch - 4.6kg, 75cm*44cm*32cm (check-in)
- Top luggage handle with integrated weighing scale (in Kg, Lb, Jin/Catty, Oz)
- Puncture-resistant anti-theft zippers
- Zipper hole for optional key lock
- Lightweight, matt, brushed ABS+PC main casing (except for black, which is glossy)
- Multi-level retractable trolley handle
- Side rubber-cushioned handle
- TSA number combination lock
- Edge guards at luggage corners
- Expandable (25% more packing capacity)
- Spacious interior
- Quality lining
- Large zippered mesh pocket
- Small accessory pocket
- Smooth and silent 360-degree spinner wheels
Note: Luggage scale can measure between 0-35kg of contents, with an accuracy of +/-500g.
Here's a simple guide on changing the TSA lock password: